IT'S TIME FOR BLOGGING...

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My third Skype Exchange

Hello people!

Last monday I had my third Skype Xchange!
I spoke with a girl called Lea (without the H this time!!)
First I asked her about the result of their final presentations (Tulane students' last class is on May 1st!).
She told me that the topic of their paper was Recycling in Italy, that was a good experience and she worked as a member of a group.She also said that she was too shy to speak in public so this task was up to her classmates!

Then I asked her some questions about Water Resources in USA, for example:

-Are there any projects (like MOSE) in New Orleans in order to prevent the sinking of the city?
-Is the sinking of the city a real danger?

She answered that the sinking of the city was a real danger for the future and that, unfortunately,there aren't specific projects to prevent this risk
or better, there are some ideas but nothing concrete.

Finally, she told me that next summer she's coming to Italy, in Florence exactly, to study Art History and Italian! She is really excited !





Photo source



I have to say that this Exchange was not so easy like the previous one..
The reason was that Lea spoke very fast and pronounced the words not so distinctly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home